Top Ad unit 728 × 90

My Computer Explorer File Manager In Windows 8 As Metro Interface



How To Make My Computer In Windows 8 As Metro App User Interface
The new release of Microsoft Windows 8 comes along with lots of functions such as metro user interface (UI),the new start screen,but there is not any file manager available using metro UI.The default File explorer, however improved based on functions,but it seems much like Windows 7.Currently if you work with Windows 8/ RT tablet,you might like to use a metro user interface designed File Explorer.So below is an windows 8 app we found it this will surely help you to explore files in your windows 8 tab easily.
[post_ad]

My Computer + File Manager And Explorer For Windows 8 Review

My Computer + File Manager And Explorer For Windows 8 Review

My Computer+ is an newest app for Windows 8/ RT which can be used as a PC file manager.My Computer+ has access to your picture,video,music folder with stunning user interface (UI).You can explore files and folders using the top navigation bar.It is easy to copy,paste or browse the drive path exactly like windows desktop file manager.Once you click a file, you can cut,copy,paste view properties or you can also choose which application to open the file.

Functions Of My Computer+ Metro User Interface For Windows 8

Functions Of My Computer+ Metro User Interface For Windows 8

1.Browse and view PC files and folders copy, paste, rename,open etc.
2.Quick and responsive.
3.Navigate files and folders as you browse in the windows desktop file manager.
4.Preview the file and thumbnail image.
5.Share files along with other apps.
6.View files detail information and their properties.
My Computer+ provides a great user interface, but the app is not free it cost $2.99 and there is no demo version available for checking it.Let me know you like this windows 8 app or not in the comments.

Download - My Computer+

Get the best tips from Softechnogeek in your inbox, free!

My Computer Explorer File Manager In Windows 8 As Metro Interface Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, January 27, 2013 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Softechnogeek © 2011 - 2016 | DMCA Notice | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use
Template Created by

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.